Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Birthday Month?

Two years ago a week before my big 30th birthday, I found out I was pregnant. I went up to the fire station to tell PANDA the good news and that is the day celebrating my bday changed. Since we were not aware of my "situation" sooner, PANDA made plans to take me down to Puerto Nuevo to celebrate my big 3-0 with margaritas and lobster. Well lets just say there was only one or two margaritas but plenty of lobster, potty breaks, sleep and nausea.

Well it is the day before my 32nd birthday. I remember a time when my birthday celebration was a week long celebration (PANDA swears it was a month long) but ever since DDT came into the world, things have changed. Do I miss it? Of course, I would be lying if I said I didn't!

Tomorrow PANDA and I will be heading to the Happiest Place on Earth while DDT and Hankers will be heading to Long Beach to hang out with GRANDMA and GRANDPA. PANDA and I will be staying the night at the D-Land Hotel to make the most out of our outing.

So a week/month has been dwindled down to 2 days.....You better believe I am going to live it up!

1 comments:

Gino said...

Happy Birthday CAREBEAR!!!!!!