Monday, June 2, 2008

Goals, schmoals

I have come to realize that I need to start setting some goals for myself. I feel like I am just living day to day with no real goals. So below are my goals for the week:

1. Walk 1 hour at least 3 days and 30 minutes on the other days.
2. Send books to my sister-in-law in Oregon
3. Lose 2 lbs
4. Have a playdate

In regards to #3 my overall goal is 36 lbs. Apparently I have an issue with food. Just last year I lost a considerable amount of weight, as did my hubby. We were exercising and eating healthy but somewhere along the way, I fell off the train and fell hard! I was so proud of myself for losing the amount of weight (50+ lbs) and I just started to eat the bad stuff again and totally stopped exercising. So now, I am trying to back into the swing of things. My payoff for the new weightloss will be the massage that my hubby bought me for Mother's Day.

Wish me luck!

0 comments: