Friday, June 13, 2008

Hanging with Adults

That is what Andrew and I have been able to do the last couple of nights. Wednesday night we met up with KDog and his brother ChiTown Boy and enjoyed a lovely dinner at a restaurant called 230. Since it was PANDA's bday, the boys split the bill. How nice, we weren't expecting that at all!

Last night, we decided to hangout with MCLOVIN (or as I like to call him, Nick London), Rabijay and Rabijay's Date. We met up at PF Changs in the spectrum and enjoyed a great din-din. The food and company was so great we sat there for almost 2-1/2 hours.

Both nights we placed our beloved son in someone else's care. The first night Pebbles (Bam-Bam's sister) watched DDT for the first time and she was awesome. She seems like a Mary Poppins. Last night we had Auntie M watch him since she was upset she didn't get to watch him the night before. So she hung out and watched the Lakers lose.

It was actually very nice to get out of the house and have adult conversations for a change! We already have plans to go to an Angel game next Wednesday with Rabijay and McLOVIN.

I like this going out thing!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes...I am finally an Adult!

-McLovin'

ChiTown Girl said...

You have a friend you've nicknamed ChiTown Boy?! Do tell!!

And...RAB had a date? SPILL THE BEANS! I think I'm actually jealous :(

Carebear said...

It is my brother-in-laws brother that lives in Chicago, so I figured "why not name him ChiTown Boy....Unfortunately, married with 2 girls. He is a really nice guy!

Carebear said...

Oh and about the date....I think Rabijay should right about it in his blog....

Carebear said...

Oh good gosh! I am a great writer...Instead of right I meant write....I have been out of work wayyyyy to long!

ChiTown Girl said...

Should he write about it cuz it was wonderful (boo!) or because it went horribly (tee hee!) The angel on my shoulder is hoping for the first, but that damn devil is really hoping for the second ;-)