Friday, June 6, 2008

Off to the Zoo with No Shoes

As I pulled up to the zoo, I noticed a rather large group of elderly folks and expressed my observation to RW. She then came back to me and said she thought to herself "That is a lot of Asians". Well it turned out to be a lot of old Asians. Luckily they were leaving because we would have had to do a lot of tricky maneuvering to get through the zoo. I mean, you know how the older folks drive (imagine them walking!) and then mix it with the ....you get my drift.

DDT and I had a great play date with RW and EW at SAZOO (Santa Ana Zoo) even though I forgot to bring DDT shoes. I thought I left them in the car but my brain is just not what it used to be. So I arrived and realized the error of my ways but as they say, "The show must go on"! DDT had a great time walking in the dirt with his bare piggies.

DDT had a close call with a chicken and his index finger but other than that, it was a fun time at the zoo.

1 comments:

Kiki said...

I think we agree that shoes are seriously overrated..