Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma!!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear mom, Happy Birthday to you!!

Panda, DDT, Hankers and I spent the day in Long Beach and hung out with my folks. It is my mom's bday and what better gift than a day with us and a wonderful meal cooked by yours truly!

Of course, I took some pics to capture the day:

My Favorite Pic of the day!
Photobucket

Swimming with the bday girl:
Photobucket

Blowing mommy kisses:
Photobucket

Trying to push daddy into the pool:
Photobucket

Ready for the bday party:
Photobucket

The bday girl:
Photobucket

The best gift, a birthday kiss:
Photobucket

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Happy, happy birthday, Carebear's Mom!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. It was a very happy birthday with all the loves of my life with me!

Carebear's Mom & DDT's loving Grandma