Wednesday, July 9, 2008

How Many Times....

do I have to tell you to stop pulling Hankers ears? Will you stop when you have four to hear from?

do I have to tell you to stop digging in the planter? Will you stop when you hit China?

do I have to tell you to stop eating Hankers food? Will you stop when you start growing fur and barking like a dog?

do I have to tell you to stop climbing on chairs? Will you stop when you meet the giant at the top?

do I have to tell you I love you? I guess I will never know the answer to that one because no matter how much you drive me crazy, I will let you know how much I love you.

4 comments:

Kiki said...

As my brother always says, "Thank God they're cute!"

Unknown said...

I heard "DDT stop pulling hank's ears" um....10 times or so. I think I also heard..."DDT stop pinching hank" ... maybe 5.

-McLovin

ChiTown Girl said...

Aw...what a sweet post! Do you have the book "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch? GREATEST book of all time, every mom should have it!

Carebear said...

I think I will have to add that to my book list....