Wednesday, July 16, 2008

National F$&king Geographic

We all know that I have skunks and racoons roaming our yard at various times so it should be no surprise that we have rats. We live along an alley and with all the trash cans, it is only obvious that the rats scurry along fence.

Well, yesterday I noticed that our dog food bin had been tampered with. Not by a human but rather a rodent. I set up a trap and at 11:30 I heard it snap! Yea, I caught it but then I heard lots of noise and I started to think that it got away. So I check - WTF?!! It got away! I blame it on the lame ass peanut butter. So I reloaded the trap with a different kind of peanut butter, put some dog food in the peanut butter and set the trap. I only tried to break my fingers twice....

At 11:45, I heard it again. I heard the struggle and knew Ben (the rat) was not going to make it out this time. I was eager to go check but decided to hold off and check in the morning, it was kinda like Christmas. I was actually thinking of setting up another trap just to see what would happen but I knoew the vicious cycle would go all night.

*****WARNING - IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE AN ANIMAL INJURED, SKIP THIS!!!!!*****

So I opened the top of our dutch door and saw it:

Photobucket

1 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Good Lord, Woman!!! The freakin' warning should have come first!!!!