Monday, July 7, 2008

A Night Out with my Men

We decided to be like villagers and go check out the Sawdust Festival and Festival of the Arts. We walked from our house to the Sawdust and I was sweating my a$$ off by the time we got there.

Of course, the first place we stopped was the beer counter and then we set off to look at the wonderful arts and crafts our fellow villagers created. We bought a few things - two mushrooms for Ms. Di's garden (one was a replacement that DDT broke on Sunday and the second was a house warming gift), a new toe ring for me, and then a cute Hula Girl picture for CM.

While we were hanging out at the Festival of Arts, I decided to take DDT out of his stroller but I was not going to put him down because it would cost him his college education if he broke anything. Well I handed him off to Panda and he set him down. After a few seconds Panda said we have a missing child. OH MY GOSH!! Well we found him around the corner and he didn't break a thing.

We then decided to take the village bus home because my pups were barking loud. DDT was in awe. I don't think he said a word the entire time. Trust me, he loves buses and waves at them all the time but to actually have a ride in one just blew his mind. He sat in Panda's lap the entire time and held on to the handle on the back of the seat. The bus driver was very nice and actually dropped us off right by our house....THANK GOD!!

I loved my "date" with my men!

DDT and Panda on the bus:
Photobucket

1 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Is it possible that child gets more adorable every freakin' time I see him!!? Glad you guys had a nice day :)