Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Bet.....

So Panda and I have a bet and the prize is a dandy. Starting Tuesday, I am on a quest to lose 30 lbs. My goal is to lose this 30 lbs by December 14th. Should I fail to lose this weight, Panda gets a 3 day weekend break to do whatever he wishes. I said only stipulation was no whores. If I win (actually I should say, "When I win..") I get a 3 day weekend break. That's right, the losing person has to watch DDT from Friday morn to Sunday evening. The winning person can do anything they want within reason and nothing that will break the bank.

I am already picturing a weekend of wine tasting with Kiki.

So starting Tuesday, September 2nd, I will start posting my progress, before pic, gripes and bitchin'.

Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Girl, I will be rooting for you all the way!! I should join you in this quest, since I need to do the same (and then some!) Too bad your 3-day weekend can't happen here in Chitown. Man, would we hav fun!!! I can't wait to track your progress.

Carebear said...

You are more than welcome to join in!! After we made the bet, Panda said we should have made it a week instead of 3 days. If that was the case, I definitely would have made a trip to Chitown!!!!! But then I would probably gain back a few pounds.....

Anonymous said...

I might just keep my trip in my pocket until baseball season so that I can go to Chitown and grab a Cubbies game!

Panda

Carebear said...

A-hole.

ChiTown Girl said...

Panda, come on over anytime!! We are HUGE Cubbie's fans here! But, you have to bring Carebear, sorry!

ChiTown Girl said...

OMG, LOVE the ticker! Too cool!