Friday, September 19, 2008

The Evilness

that I call the scale has turned against me. A few days after my HUGE weight loss I went to move the scale and realized a sock was underneath it. So I am thinking that it threw my numbers off. WTF!!!! So today I stepped on the scale and recorded the new weight. Haven't been walking due to many things going on but have been not just sitting around. I also have been, thanks to Panda, eating very well for dinner. Thanks to myself for eating good throughout the day.

On a good note I am only 4 lbs (not much huh?) from a weight that I have only been under once in the last 100 years.

Next week, back on track so I can get that damn 4 lbs off.

1 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm sure you're still at whatever you weighed before you found the sock. You rock, Girlfriend. Congrats on your success thusfar. I'm so proud, and a bit jealous ;-)