Friday, November 14, 2008

A Morning of Pics....

This morning, I had the chance to take pictures of Kiki's nieces. I met with Kiki's sis in law at 9 am at a park near their house. The girls did amazing even though it was starting to get really hot. Once I loaded the pics and shared them with the mom, I got a wonderful email back and got a call from Kiki stating that the pictures were a big hit. Yea! I would post some but I don't have permission from the mom to do so, so just trust me, they turned out great!

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Yay for you! I hadn't heard anything recently about your new photo business, so I wasn't sure if you were still headed in that direction. I'm really excited for you! And, I'm sure the pictures are gorgeous!

Hey, did RABI run off and get married? He's fallen off the face of the earth...

Carebear said...

I know I have been horrible with the business. Lots going on, I will post the reason soon.

It was "suggested" to Rab that he take his blog down. I guess to much work talk. I thought he was going to start another one but not so sure. No comment about the married part, God help us.