Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello 2009!

2009?! Where did 2008 go? Actually where did 2007 go?

Things to look forward to in 2009:

*DDT turns 2!! this just kills me, where is the time going?
*New baby in June!! God help us
*Another attempt at selling the house...just need one sucker with a check
*Paying off bills! is this possible?
*DDT starts speech & occupational therapy next week..4 hrs every week...yea
*Panda and I will celebrate our 5 year!! wow! we are surviving
*Become more crafty...will post some pics of Thank You cards I made next

I am sure there are so many things that I am missing but this is a good start.

Happy 2009 everyone!

1 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Thanks for FINALLY writing something! ;-)

The thank you cards are great! And, I love the baby countdown. Or, is it a count UP? Too cute!