Thursday, January 8, 2009

Shake, Rattle and Roll.....

I swear, it always seems like Panda is at work when we have earthquakes. Tonight I was giving DDT a bath and thought I felt the earth move but wasn't sure so I just went on getting DDT ready for bed. I should not have looked at the paper online because then I would not be as freaked out about going to bed as I am now. There was an earthquake and I hate them.

We really need to work on getting a earthquake preparedness kit ready because if a "big" one were to hit now, DDT and I would be screwed.

2 comments:

Michelle :) said...

I feel your pain. I don't have an emergency kit either. And it feels even worse for you and I because our houses are not directly on a concrete foundation on the ground. We feel the shakes more and they sound louder because our old houses make so much noise!

I need a nice, brand new house... for the earthquakes of course! *lol*

ChiTown Girl said...

Girl, that's one more reason I could NEVER live in Cali. Sorry. I'll take the below zero temps and snow any day over heat and earthquakes!! :)