Friday, February 13, 2009

Making Room

for baby boy #2 is a constant thought in my overactive brain. Where in the heck is he going to go? My thought is to move DDT into our current room, baby boy #2 would move into DDT's current room then Panda and I would move into the unpermitted room (once a garage now a playroom/computer room). If Panda and I move into the unpermitted room, we would need to:

1. Rip down the drywall
2. Add insulation
3. Install new drywall
4. Replace old window
5. Add heater vent
6. Build closet

Does anyone have any $$ we can borrow? We will never pay it back just so you are aware.

3 comments:

Kiki said...

I have no money, but I have a husband who does these things for a living (when he was making a living). Let me know if we can help with labor and babysitting.

Carebear said...

I definitely think we may take Dirk up on the offer. In regards to the babysitting maybe we can do a day out with the boys.

Kiki said...

Let me know when, and I will talk with Dirk about arranging it!