Saturday, February 21, 2009

My heart...

is getting filled.

As I get older, I am realizing the need of good friendships. I have always had friends but there always seemed to be a revolving door. I lost contact with many over the years and some people I just did not get along with upon our first meeting.

I can't believe that I am going to say this but thanks to Facebook, my heart is being reunited with key people from my past.

I am making a promise to myself to not take these friendships for granted and to cherish each of them with all my heart.

Thanks to God for bringing a few others back into my life and bringing forth new friendships. I will not let them get away again and will protect the new ones.

I love you all! Especially Kiki because I don't know how I would have handled this past year without you by my side! I hope the boys have a friendship that will last a lifetime.

1 comments:

Kiki said...

You know I feel the very same way. I am amazed by our friendship often, and grateful for it every day. I plan to protect what we have with my life, because you have become way too important to me and my sanity to ever let you go anywhere! And I know DDT and Munchi are going to make the best football player and agent team in history!