Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Huh, ugh, and WTF?

So today I had an ultrasound and I really thought it was going to be my last. On one hand I was going to miss seeing the little guy but on the other hand, glad that I didn't have to keep going because it would mean no issues.

Well wrong....My next ultrasound is scheduled for April 6th. Panda and I are pros when it comes to looking at the kidneys on the u/s (thanks to DDT's issues). The kidneys seem to be retaining fluid. As Dr. Pan put it Mild to Moderate. Seriously, I totally let out a WTF in the Doc's office because I am wondering how child #2 can have the same issue that DDT has/had (Hydronephrosis)

So for now, we go back in a month and look at the kidney's again. UGH!! I am praying that the issue will resolve itself and we will not have to go through the same surgery that DDT had.

On a positive note, DDT got to see Dr. Pan (she helped deliver him) and he saw little bro on the big screen.

2 comments:

Michelle :) said...

I'm so sorry! I will cross my fingers that things will be fine and it will resolve itself. At least you know from DDT's experience that should it not resolve itself, at least you know you can get through it! XOXO

ChiTown Girl said...

I'll be sending Baby lots of prayers! Give DDT a big hug for me! Oh, and give yourself and Panda one, too :)