Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Parents of Teenagers...

way before I was preggers, Panda and I agreed to kidsit for his brother while they go on a cruise to celebrate their 20th anniversary.

Well, it seemed so far away but it starts tomorrow!! We are going to be parents to a 15yo (boy), 13yo (girl), and 11yo (boy) until June 1st. As with many kids this age, there are many activities - tutoring, water polo, baseball, choir, etc. Then we also have our own appts for the pregnancy, DDT's therapy, wedding, etc.

My one fear is going into labor while I am at their house, so I am going to be packing a bag just in case.

God help us and please let us survive this week and 1/2....

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Good Lord, woman!! Are you nuts!!? Hopefully, they're good kids, who will be able to help you with DDT, and just care for themselves for the most part. I hope the next week and a 1/2 go by quickly!

Carebear said...

Yes, Panda and I decided we are nuts but it does help that they are good kids. This is not a good time be alcohol free.....