Monday, June 22, 2009

Our Family...

is complete.

We welcomed Samuel James Hill (aka Squeaker/Toots) on June 11th at 11:42 am. He weighed in at 7 lbs 7 oz and was 18 inches long. I had a scheduled C-section and have recovered quite well.

DDT has been adjusting well and loves to give his brother kisses/hugs. My awesome husband has been amazing as well. Since I am strictly pumping and bottlefeeding, Panda can help out with the feedings. Luckily with Panda's job he was able to take lots of time off to help out. He doesn't have to be back to work until August 5th!!

Engine 1 stopped by to wish me luck -

Photobucket

Panda getting footprinted by Sammy -
Photobucket

DDT got to see Sammy as soon as he was delivered -
Photobucket

Brothers forever -
Photobucket

Carebear and Sammy -
Photobucket

Panda and Sammy -
Photobucket

My Little Blondie -
Photobucket

4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh, he's beautiful!!! Congratulations, again. DDT looks so happy to see his little brother. :)

Hey, it's good to see RABIJAY. I haven't seen him in what, a year or so? Did he go and get married yet? ;-)

Hug and kiss all three of your boys for me, and give yourself the biggest hug!!

Michelle :) said...

Love your update! I can't wait to be done with my pregnancy so we can have a nice visit and get the kiddo's together! Big hugs and kisses to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Congrats!

Melissa said...

Can't wait to meet Sammy in person, and for him to meet my camera :)

Congrats!