Sunday, July 27, 2008

Smokey the Bear says....

only you can prevent wildfires.....

Well my hubby came home this morning and then took off around 10:45 or so to fight the wildfires burning around Yosemite. DDT was not happy at all with daddy leaving and it breaks my heart to see him cry when daddy leaves. I too had tears in my eyes, I love my husband dearly and love spending time with him so his absence is going to put a big void in our lives.

I am hoping that this adventure will not take long but who knows. Of course, the only positive I see is the overtime he will be getting. Hopefully, DDT and I will make it through one day at a time.

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Awww, sweety, I'm sending you tons of {{{hugs}}} Panda will be back before you know it, and you'll be bitching about picking up his dirty socks! haha!

Kiki said...

We are here, whenever you need a break, a place to hang, or a person to vent to!