Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lets go Fly a Kite....

Panda had an urge to go buy a kite for DDT today. We went to a store just with kites and picked out a great pirate one. We took it to Top of the World and let it go. DDT had a great time for the 1st five minutes and then got distracted with everything else at the park. Go figure!!

After we flew the kite, a nice old villager with a dog lured DDT and I over. Of course, DDT was able to get away but not me, I was stuck there listening to the poor old villager lady talk about how she misses her own granddaughter, how she just got her carpet cleaned (it cost $650), how her daughter passed away in 2001, how she heard there is a flea infestation in the village (thank God Cooper (her dog) uses Advantage!) Luckily, I was able to get away when she decided it was getting to hot for Cooper and at that point I walked very nonchalantly to Panda and DDT. Panda can vouch for me on this - villagers LOVE to talk to me. I must have a sign on my forehead.

Panda getting the kite up:
Photobucket

DDT taking over the control:
Photobucket

DDT eating the control:
Photobucket

Piloting the kite all by himself:
Photobucket

The Kite:
Photobucket

DDT getting distracted:
Photobucket

Still distracted:
Photobucket

And still distracted:
Photobucket

1 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Damn!! That kid of yours is CUTE!!!! I love that he and Panda are dressed alike (Daddy should have camo pants, too, though) I remember when Lex was that little we used to dress him like his daddy whenever we could.

Hey, where's our buddy, RABI, been? I hope he's doing well. He sooo sucks at blogging, doesn't he?