Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another Villager Update

First off, I want to apologize for the prior post. Apparently, I have become a wine lightweight!!

My sis in law from Oregon sent some PJs for DDT to wear. Well she bought a 3T and they looked small to me but I couldn't really tell until I put them on DDT. He was unsure of the sleeves and the feetsies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last night I made dinner for my in laws. It was a very healthy dinner and my first slow cooker dinner of the season. Have I told you all how much I love autumn? I do. I love cooking in the slow cooker and having the smell penetrate through the entire house.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have lost some more weight and I am not sure how I am doing it because I haven't really been able to walk due to my back. I have been eating healthy and I haven't been obsessing about it so I think I have found the key to my success. Do not obsess, just make smart decisions.

DDT is going to be evaluated today at swimming today. The owner the company is going to do it to make sure that he is on track. DDT is working on becoming the next Michael Phelps!!

Until next time, be safe and do not blog while drinking.

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Crap! I'm checking this on my prep at work, so the pictures won't show! I can't wait to get home and see DDT's pictures! Congrats on the progress you're making. I'm so jealous! I'm also a big glutton, which can be proven by the fact that I stopped for White Castle's on the way from working at the bar last night! Just what a body needs...sliders in the middle of the night!!

ChiTown Girl said...

Awww....I just saw the pictures! He's so DAMN cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Well said.