Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Keep on truckin'....

so I was bad and didn't mark my weight yesterday. The evil thing called the scale said I gained .2 lbs. I know it is not much but it was a gain. Today I stepped on evilness again and I was down 1 lb. from yesterday so I am good with that.

I have been doing really well with walking and eating good. When Panda is off work he has been taking me and DDT on some awesome walks. I love walking around my city and seeing beautiful houses I could never afford.

My goal for today is to get rid of the chocolate chip cookie dough that is in my freezer (we used some of it to make a birthday cookie for Rabijay). By getting rid of it, I don't mean eat but just toss it. I may take a scoop before the actual tossing though.

1 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

See what I mean about you having all the willpower? I would certainly be EATING the dough to get rid of it ;-)

Congrats on another pound. Jeez, when you come here for your "prize" you're gonna be a skinny bitch, and I'll still be a chunky monkey :(