Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Brain Hurts.....

I have spent a majority of the day working on my webpage/business cards and my brain is definitely pounding from all the creative juices I had to call upon. I honestly believe that since I have quite working, I have lost my technical thinking skills. I used to be pretty good at HTML but today it has been a real challenge.

On the weightloss front, I have gone shopping for fruits/veggies. I also took a nice walk with Panda and DDT downtown and hung out at the beach for a bit. I have done my part with my H20 intake as well.

Tonight we had a laugh, when DDT decided to climb into his toy box to get closer to his toys:

Photobucket

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Good for you! I haven't managed to do a damn thing for this "challange!" Although, in all fairness, I did go back to work yesterday, after being out of town for almost 4 days, so I'm a little off still. I'm currently sittin at the bar, where I'll pull an open-close tonight (5-2) so I already know I'll be worthless tomorrow :(

ChiTown Girl said...

um...that would be "challenge"...
sorry, the school teacher in me would just let it go... ;-)