Thursday, September 4, 2008

On my way....

yesterday I dragged my big ol' bottom out of the house and walked downtown. DDT decided to fall asleep on the last little bit of the walk and so I decided to put him down in his bed to rest up for swim lessons. Speaking of swim lessons, he was invited to do the Infant Olympics at his swim school. It is Saturday and I will post pics.

In the afternoon Kiki and I decided to meet at Irvine Regional Park. We walked around the zoo and then walked over to a shaded play area so teh boys could get some energy out. It was killer hot, like 90+ with what seemed like 150% humidity.

Well I stepped on the scale today and I am down 1.8 lbs. I would love to lose a little over 2 lbs this week and I think I am on my way....

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

yay!! Ever OUNCE matters, Lady!! Way to get the exercise in, too, by the way. I'm proud of you :)

Kiki said...

Wow, great successes already! I am with you all the way!