Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Busy Villager Life

So this posting will be an update of the last week which by the way has been a busy one.

October 18th-
DDT, Panda and myself went to Perris with my folks and we took a ride on a real steam locomotive and ended up at a pumpkin patch. DDT LOVED the train and kept saying, "Choo, Choo".

DDT with Grandpa
Photobucket

The Train (the movie studio refurbished it for the movie "The Changeling)
Photobucket

DDT and Carebear
Photobucket

Panda trying to get a handle on DDT
Photobucket

October 19th-
In celebration of Kiki's upcoming birthday, we went to play Bingo at the Elk's lodge. It was a Bingo Marathon and Kiki recevied a box of goodies from yours truly. Unfortunately, I failed to take pictures of the box of goodies but it was good stuff. Neither of us won but we had a great time.

October 20th to October 23rd-
Panda and I decided to take our camper to a local campground to get it ready for our desert trips this fall. Kiki and her family joined us for a night to see how Munchi would do. We had a great time and since we were so close to home we were able to go home every now and then.

Kiki and Munchi
Photobucket

Kiki's hubby Dirk
Photobucket

Panda and DDT
Photobucket

Hankers
Photobucket

October 26th-
We had Kiki and her family over for dinner and pumpkin carving with the boys. Needless to say but DDT loved getting his hands dirty and Munchi didn't want anything to do with it. The "big kids" aka the adults had a great time with carving the pumpkins.

DDT diving right in
Photobucket

Munchi doing a courtesy shot
Photobucket

DDT eating the pumpkin lid
Photobucket

DDT being goofy
Photobucket

Dirk's Awesome Pumpkin
Photobucket

Kiki's Amazing Pumpkin
Photobucket

Carebear's Award winning pumpkin
Photobucket

Panda's Boring Pumpkin
Photobucket

October 27th -
DDT and I joined my folks for another field trip to Wings, Wheels, and Rotors at the Los Alamitos Air base. DDT loved looking at all the big planes and watching the parachuter fly down from the plane.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So there it is folks! Another week in my life and I am exhausted. I am typing this as DDT takes a relaxing bath (not) and I am thinking about how the next few months are going to fly by. I am going to make an honest effort in blogging, even if it is a line or two.

Later gators!

1 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

What a great week! I'm so glad nothing was wrong. I was worried. You're looking smokin' hot, by the way, in those pictures!!!