Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Have Been Tagged...

The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Fact #1 - When I was growing up I loved George Michael and I still do.

Fact #2 - I love to bowl and have two bowling balls (one smells like Pina Colada and the other smells like strawberries). They are housed in a rolling bowling bag.

Fact #3 - I met my husband on Match.com

Fact #4 - I am still friends with my first serious boyfriend and we take about his issues with his love life.

Fact #5 - Thinking about eating pure honey makes me want to puke.

Fact #6 - I was voted Most Fun To Be With my senior year of high school.

Fact #7 - I have only dated one guy that was shorter than me and that did not turn out well at all.

Since I don't know seven people that read my blog, I will tag Kiki http://doingmorethanjustsurviving.blogspot.com/.

1 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Is everything OK there in the village? You haven't been posting again, so I'm just worried that something is wrong.