Friday, November 28, 2008

Things To Be Thankful For....

1. My Husband, Pandrew - He is awesome and is a great father to DDT. We do lose sight of us at times but always find a way to meet back in the middle.

2. My Son, DDT - He is a crazy 22 month old and he brings me such joy. I love when he makes me laugh.

3. Our unborn baby, DDT's little sib - I am 11 weeks preggers and am definitely scared to bring another little person into this world but with the support of our wonderful family, I know we will be okay.

4. My folks, Grandma (mom) and Grandpa (dad) - They are awesome and I am so happy to give them there very own grandkids to spoil.

5. My In Laws, Grammy and Papa - They are always there to lend a helping hand.

6. My Other Family - Pandrew's brothers and sister's family is amazing. I am so thankful that Eugene has made me a "true" Aunt by having little CM. I love my nieces and nephews and would do anything for them.

7. My friends - I have reconnected with a person that I honestly did not get along with when I first met her. Now we are really good friends and our sons are building a wonderful relationship, Love you Kiki! My other friends are amazing and I can't imagine my life without them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Love you too Carebear! You are truly my best friend. And that has given ma a lot to be thankful for this year!

DDT looks very handsome!

ChiTown Girl said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

I've missed you, but now I see you were busy gettin' busy! Yay!

Didn't we already discuss how you're NOT supposed to post pictures of critters on this damn blog!? At least not without giving notice at the TOP of the post, so I won't scroll down!!! Ewww!!