Friday, March 27, 2009

Being a Boy...

While I was cleaning up the backyard, I discovered a rollie pollie breeding ground. This was the first experience that DDT has had with rollie pollies and it was quite funny. I would put them on his hand but then he would let them fall and once they started moving towards him, he ran. It was so funny, I kinda peed my pants laughing.

Then being a boy, he decided that he would kill the rollie pollies.

Once the killing was done, he decided to take a spin on his Skuut. A bike with no pedals and teaches them balance. He is getting quite good at it and I am sure he is going to be a sponsored BMXer before I know it.

PS. Sorry for the quality of video, I was using the camera on my phone...So high tech huh?

Run, DDT, Run


Die, Pollie, Die


Big Boy on Bike

1 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

That bike is freakin' awesome!! Almost as awesome as DDT being able to ride it! I wish they made an adult-sized version of that. Sshhh...do NOT tell anyone, but Lex never learned to ride a bike. Sad, I know. I have no idea what the hell to do about that. This thing looks like just the ticket!