Friday, March 27, 2009

Mr. Tumbles...

Do you ever have one of those days that starts with a stumble, a bang, etc? Well poor DDT started off his day at MY GYM with a full frontal bang into another kid. Then at Therapy, the occupational therapist came out to tell me that he went running into a mirror. Great, 2nd head injury of the day! Then as we were walking home from downtown he decided to take a tumble on the concrete. This was a bad one. Bloody mouth and whining the entire time home. Poor Panda had to carry him home which was quite a workout. Of course, we decided not to take the stroller because we wanted to wear DDT out before bedtime....lesson learned, take the stroller next time.

So 3 injuries and a good abrasion to top it off. I will post a pic later.

3 comments:

Kiki said...

Poor little man :( Hope today works out better for him!

ChiTown Girl said...

Aw, my poor baby!!! Give some kisses from me!

How are you feeling these days? You haven't posted a new belly bump picture lately. And, I miss the graphic you used to have up showing the baby's size. OK, I'm finished complaining!! xoxo

Erin said...

Oh my goodness... poor thing!

He definitely deserves an ice cream cone. Double scoop.