Sunday, March 1, 2009

Decorating Decisions....

so we are in need of opinions in regards to Baby Boy #2's room. We are in love with a local village artist named Scott Moore - http://www.scottmooreart.com/index.html and need help deciding between the pictures below:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Opinion - I am leaning towards Silver Moon because of the airplanes...Not sure if DDT would appreciate the train picture being in his little bro's room and would throw tantrums each time he saw it, not sure if the ice cream truck pic is colorful enough....

Your opinions?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about wall street or bob & judy?

Anonymous said...

Me again - I like the trains but agree #1 son would be jealous - the more I look at Silver Moon the more I like it. Very colorful & the plane motif would be fun.

Kiki said...

You know I love planes! Munchi's room looks great, I think. I would have to say trains are out unless you want to do a new room for DDT with trains and give the hand me downs to baby bro....

Kiki said...

I was just looking on his website and really love the new California Highways, and you could do a car theme! Not to add another option, but there is my two cents.

Kiki said...

One more comment from me. I just looked and your mom is right, Wall Street is adorable! I think it is perfect for a kids room, though it may be hard to form a "theme" around it....

So, aren't you glad you asked the peanut gallery?

Michelle :) said...

The train is my favorite; but if DDT will throw a fit, then I say go with the Silver Moon. I agree, the ice cream truck isn't colorful enough.