Monday, March 2, 2009

Who Do You Love?

This was the question asked by Panda to DDT while driving with me to swim lessons...

Panda - "DDT, who do you love?"

DDT - "Dada"

Carebear - "DDT, who else do you love?"

DDT - "Papa"

At this point, I am getting a little perturbed.

Carebear - "Who else do you love?"

DDT - with a silly look and a long, long pause - "Momma"

I really thought Hankers or Blue (the fish) were going to make the cut ahead of me.

At least I made the top 3, we will see how tomorrow goes...

3 comments:

Kiki said...

Oh, Munchi is going to have something to say about that tomorrow! He thinks he should score in the top three for sure :)

ChiTown Girl said...

It's hilarious that he has such a great sense of humor already. You KNOW he was teasing you, right?

Carebear said...

Oh trust me, this kid has a sense of humor....