Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Handmade Challenge...

This is a great idea from the blog Cherry Tree Lane (who in turn got the idea from her cousin).

The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by yours truly!!

I get to chose what it is, and make it just for YOU!!
However, this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (although I'm hoping you do!)

2- What I create will be just for you.

3- It will be done this year. (before December 31, 2009!)

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. Unlike Cherry Tree Lane I am rather limited in my creativity channels but I enjoy photography, scrapbooking, card making... so it will definitely be a suprise as to what I make you!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on YOUR blog and make the same offer to the first 5 people who respond on your blog entry, thereby continuing the fun!

The first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they will be posting this on their blog will win a homemade treat by me!

Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

I am actually looking forward to this and am welcoming the challenge!

2 comments:

Kiki said...

Oh yeah, I am up for this one! Let's just see what you think of for me :)

Michelle :) said...

Me too! I'm in!!! I will post right now :)