Friday, September 12, 2008

Bammmmmm........

Well I had quite the surprise when I stepped on the evil thing this morning. I have lost quite a bit.

On another note, I chopped my hair off yesterday. It had been over a year since my last haircut and thought it would be good for a little change. I will post a pic later today of the new do.

It's Friday!! Not that it really matters in my life because as a parent you don't get weekends off and with Panda's schedule he doesn't just work M-F.

Well DDT and I are off for a walk and maybe a little stop at the park, then it is off to swim lessons. I should post a video of him showing off his skills. This afternoon we will be visiting Munchi and Kiki. Fun filled day!!

3 comments:

Kiki said...

Holy crap girl, look at you go! When you set your mind on something, you really get it done! I hope some of that determination rubs off on me. CONGRATULATIONS! Keep it up and we will be drinking wine in Temecula before we know it!

Kiki said...

Oh, and I can't wait to see the new haircut today!

ChiTown Girl said...

PICTURES PLEASE!! It looks like I'll be seeing you in Chitown in no time at the rate you're going. Yay!